Iran fires DOZENS of missiles at US bases in Iraq in operation
No word on casualties yet – the Pentagon is working to assess the damage.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Iran fired more than a dozen ballistic missiles at two different Iraqi bases housing American troops on Tuesday
- Ain al-Asad airbase in western Iraq that was visited by Trump in December 2018 and the Erbil base in Iraqi Kurdistan were both struck by the missiles
- Pentagon says the missiles were ‘clearly launched from Iran’ to target U.S. military and coalition forces in Iraq
- Trump has been briefed on the rocket attacks but was not expected to make an address Tuesday night
- Defense Secretary Mark Esper and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo were spotted arriving at the White House shortly after news of the attacks broke
- The rockets used in the attack, according to Iranian TV, are Fatteh-110 ballistic missiles, which have a range of 186 miles
About the Missiles Used
The Fateh-110 (Persian: Template:Script/farsi, “conqueror”) is an Iranian road-mobile single-stage solid-fueled surface-to-surface missile produced by Iran’s Aerospace Industries Organization.
The third generation of the missile, unveiled in 2010, increased the range to 300 km, and the fourth generation (2012) improved the accuracy.
The missile has been used in the Syrian Civil War by Iran and Syria. In addition to its confirmed use by these two countries, it is widely reported that the Fateh-110 has been exported to Hezbollah in Lebanon.
Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi said that the Fateh-110 missile is among the most precise ground-to-ground ballistic missiles with unique pinpoint capability.
Vahidi said Fateh-110 is a solid-fuel ballistic missile with a key role in enhancing Iran’s defense capability in recent decade.
“The pinpoint capability in all weather conditions, longer durability, longer durability in standby position after being deployed on the launch pad, lower time for pre-launch or launch-time tests, shorter firing and takeoff time are among the key capabilities of the missile,” Vahidi underscored.
Where the Missiles Hit
How YOU Need to Prepare
The Iran situation has the potential to escalate beyond belief. Both Russia and China are allies to Iran and have pledged their support.
Here’s what ALL AMERICANS need to do immediately.
1. Get armed. Get trained. Carry daily.
Iran ALREADY HAS sleeper cells across America ready to spring into action with mass shootings.
It is not a matter of IF these sleeper cells will be activated… it’s a matter of WHEN and WHERE.
You should have a handgun with you at all times, and learn the right way to use it.
If you’re local to Florida Gun Supply, we’re giving FREE concealed carry classes in response to this threat. Click here to learn more about our free classes.
2. Buy an AR15 – PISTOL!
In short order, AR15s, magazines, and ammunition will be off the market.
Not because they’re going to be taken away… although, in some states, they already are attempting to ban them.
When things like this happen, AR15s, magazines, and ammunition get purchased in DROVES.
The benefit of an AR15 pistol is that it’s lighter, easier to maneuver, and more portable than a full AR15.
Diamondback has a VERY affordable AR15 pistol – click here to check it out.
3. Become an NRA Certified Instructor
If you’ve been thinking about becoming an NRA Certified Instructor, now is the time.
We need vibrant and energetic instructors to meet the huge demand that’s about to skyrocket across America.
We have a FREE online workshop that teaches you everything you need to know to become an instructor.
Random shooting attacks at malls and movie theaters.
We don’t know what’s going to happen.
Here’s what you need at a MINUMUM:
- A bug out back that’s ready for you to “bug out” quickly. This bag should have everything you could possibly need to survive for up to 10 days. Food, ammunition, firearms, shelter, and first aid are all important elements of a bug out bag. Click here for a fantastic article at SurvivalBlog.org about bug out bags.
- A good AR15, a solid handgun, and at least 1000 rounds of ammunition.
- At least 6 months of survival food.
- Portable, EMP proof radio
- Water, shelter, and other supplies for survival
5. STAY INFORMED!
Join our 2nd Amendment community who are coming together to protect our families, support our troops, and defend our families.
Here’s why you should join our community right now:
- Exclusive access to our Survival Website and exclusive offers on products
- Up-to-date 2nd amendment information you won’t find anywhere else
- 2nd amendment tips and tricks – written by REAL concealed carriers
Here’s a link to join the community: