NEW: Smith and Wesson M&P.380 Shield “EZ” Pistol
Smith and Wesson Announces the Easiest .380ACP Yet!
We’ve just learned that Smith & Wesson has just announced the easiest .380ACP carry pistol yet! The Smith & Wesson M&P.380 Shield EZ Pistol will be debuted in the next few weeks.
We don’t know much about new gun except the following:
- Billed as the “easiest” 380ACP that has hit the market since the Walther PK380
- Same high quality standards Smith & Wesson has become known for
- 8+1 capacity! (WOW!)
- The Smith & Wesson M&P.380ACP MSRP is $399 which makes it very affordable
From Jan Mladek, General Manager of M&P and S&W Brands:
“When we set out to design the M&P380 Shield EZ pistol, our goal was to deliver an all-around, easy to use personal protection pistol—from loading and carrying, to shooting and cleaning. We focused on key areas that customers told us were important—the ease of racking the slide and loading the magazine… allowing consumers of all statures and strengths the opportunity to own, comfortably practice with, and effectively utilize this exciting new pistol.”
Here are the pictures we can release right now!
Built for personal protection and every-day carry, the M&P380 Shield EZ is chambered in 380 Auto and is designed to be easy to use, featuring an easy-to-rack slide , easy-to-load magazine, and easy-to-clean design. Built for personal and home protection, the innovative M&P380 Shield EZ pistol is the latest addition to the M&P M2.0 family and provides an easy-to-use protection option for both first-time shooters and experienced handgunners alike.
• Easy to rack slide.
• Crisp, light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Includes (2) Easy to Load 8-Round M&P380 Shield magazines.
• Grip safety – grip pistol to fire.
• Windage adjustable, white dot rear sight (tool included).
• Can disassemble without pulling trigger.
• Grip texture optimized to size and recoil.
• Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI) – can see and feel if there is
a round in the chamber.
• Available with or without ambidextrous, manual thumb safety.
• Picatinny-style equipment rail for lights or lasers.
• Perfect size for nightstand or carry, or a day at the range.
• Reversible magazine release.
• Thin and lightweight – can be comfortably carried all day.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.