Wine Down Wednesday Woman’s Shooting Then Wine!
Attention Women Shooters:
Learn NEW Skills the First Wednesday of Every Month!
Wine Down Wednesday is a great way for women to get together and enjoy each other and become better shooters. Men take Range Days, why can’t we??!! Well, now we can.
Being trained is important for any woman who chooses to carry and we must always make sure that we are prepared for any situation that happens. Wine Down Wednesday is a great place to meet other women who also want to protect themselves and their families.
After we shoot, we’ll have Social Hour. We will talk about the issues women face in the gun industry, how to carry, and any other issue we want. This is the best Not Mom’s Group you’ll ever go to!
WHEN: First Wednesday of every month
WHERE: 250 S Tabitha Path, Inverness, FL 34450
COST: $15/person $10/Minor
- BYOW (Bring Your Own Win!)
- Have fun!
- Children 16 and up welcome with adult.
- 21 and older to drink (DUH!)
- Eye and Ear Protection is MANDATORY.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring foldable lawn chair if you have one.
- Bottle of wine.
- Gun, Ammo, Eye and Ear Protection
- No gun? No problem! Come unarmed and our friendly ladies will let you try their guns for FREE!
Women Shooting Club FAQ:
Does your shooting club mix alcohol and shooting????
Of course not! Guns and alcohol don’t mix. The wine comes out AFTER the guns are put away.
What do I need to bring?
- A Lawn Chair
- Bottle of Wine (If you’re drinking)
- Eye and Ear Protection
- $15 Cash
Where can I get Targets, Ammo, and Eye/Ear Protection?
Florida Gun Supply! Stop by on your way to the range to get anything you need.