Smith & Wesson – S&w Shield Plus 9mm 3.1″ Nts 13rd Bl
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The S&W Shield Plus handgun is a product improvement to the legendary Shield series, combining the size and concealability of the original Shield with a significantly expanded magazine capacity. The result is an EDC pistol that makes no compromises, and which is ideal for concealed carry. The Shield Plus incorporates several improvements, including a flat faced trigger that allows for more accurate shooting, an enhanced grip texture for improved recoil management, and greater magazine capacity with 13+1 rounds in the extended magazines and 10+1 rounds in the flush fit magazine. This model comes with a 3.1 inch barrel, and tritium night sights. 3 magazines included (2x 13-round extended mag and 1x 10-round flush fit mag).
- Flat face Trigger for consistent Trigger finger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting.
- Enhanced Grip texture allows the user to manage recoil, keep a firm Grip and delivers comfort when concealing.
- Extended Magazine offers 13+1 round capacity.
- Tritium Night Sights for low-light situations.
- Two – 13 round and One – 10 round Magazines included
- Tactile and audible Trigger reset.
- Extremely thin and lightweight – can be comfortably carried all day.
- M&Ps patented take-down Lever and sear deactivation systems all for disassembly without pulling the Trigger.
- Optimal 18-degree Grip Angle for Natural Point of Aim.
|Dimensions||12.00 × 7.00 × 2.25 in|
Midwest, Smith, Wesson