Smith & Wesson – S&w M&p 2.0 9mm 5″ 17rd Fde Nms
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palm swell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach.
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- No tactile loaded chamber indicator
- ,Accurate 1 in 10″ twist M&P M2.0 barrel.,
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
|Dimensions||13.00 × 9.00 × 3.25 in|
Midwest, Smith, Wesson