Limited Time, Special Offer: ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT:
The Sig Sauer AR15: Build to Perform (at a FANTASTIC PRICE!)
Originally designed for Law Enforcement use, The Sig AR15 shares standard features that are above and beyond the AR15 platform on every AR15 build they do.
Here are just some of the features your new Sig M400 will come out of the box with!
Sig Sauer M400 Upper Features:
- Chome lined AR15 bolt which will ensure reliability and durability – this bolt will outlast you!
- Lowered, flared, and polished feed ramp which will ensure reliability and less jamming than a standard, run-of-the-mill AR15
- Lined bore and chamber for maximum durability
- A SUPPORTED extractor which will prevent system failure in case you come across an obstructed bore – which helps keep you safe!
- The Sig Sauer M400 comes with a M4 Dual Heat Shield Handguard
The Sig M400 features a reliable and time-honored direct impingement operating system.
Sig M400 Lower Features:
- A hard coat anodized lower receiver that will keep it’s original color and reliability for life
- Ambidextrous magazine release! This doesn’t just make it the perfect AR15 for lefties – it also makes it easier to operate if you are ever injured in a fight
- Extended bolt catch lever which allows you to operate your bolt catch much easier than a standard AR15 bolt catch
- Ambidextrous quick detach sling mounts
- Aluminum trigger guard to maintain a lightweight AR15 with maximum durability
- Sig pistol grip with storage – for extra comfort and to keep extra batteries, spare parts, etc
Standard in all Sig rifles:
- Integrated, built-in tensioning device which will tighten your upper and lower receiver fit
- Mil-standard receiver extension features drilled-through positioning holes for drainage
VIDEO: Why the Sig Sauer M400 is a better AR15
VIDEO: Sig M400 Unboxing
Sig M400 Classic Specifications:
- FAMILY:SIGM400 Series
- MODEL:SIGM400 Classic
- SPC FEATURE:Threaded Barrel Model
- CALIBER/GAUGE:223 Rem | 5.56 NATO
- # OF MAGS:1
- MAGAZINE DESC:30 rd.
- OVERALL LENGTH:39.5″
- RATE-OF-TWIST:1 in 7
- ADDL INFO:Direct Impingement