Ruger 22 Charger Takedown: “Awesome Rig!”
Don’t just take our opinion on it: the Ruger Charger 22 Takedown is one of the best little guns on the market.
I don’t watch many gun videos on YouTube, but when I do, I watch Hickok45. He’s not funny. He’s boring. But he is SUPER informative! When it comes to gun reviews, Hickok45 is outstanding.
The very first thing Hickok45 says in his video about the Ruger Charger 22 is that this gun is an “Awesome Rig.” And I agree!
Here are some of the features that makes this gun so great:
- The Ruger 22 Charger Takedown comes with a 15 round magazine.
- The Charger Takedown will also fit standard 10/22 (BX25) magazines as well!
The Ruger Charger Takedown: Back With a Vengeance!
After their debut as a “cut down Ruger 10/22” in 2007 but discontinued a couple of years ago, the Ruger Charge 22LR is back with a bang. This gun is new and improved with the following features:
- New and improved look and feel
- Tears down easily into just a FEW pieces
- Slimmer stock to make it more sleek, lightweight, and portable
- Threaded barrel so you can add a suppressor in the future
- Picatinny rail to add any optic accessory you’d like
- AR pistol grip so you can add whatever grip feels best or fits your hand
The Ruger Charger 22LR Takedown Product Details
- FAMILY:10/22 Series
- MODEL:22 Charger Takedown
- TYPE:Semi-Auto Pistol
- FINISH:Matte Black
- STOCK/GRIPS:Black Laminate
- SPC FEATURE:Threaded Barrel Model
- WEIGHT:3.22 lbs. Without Bipod
- CALIBER/GAUGE:22 LR
- # OF MAGS:1
- MAGAZINE DESC:15 rd. BX-15 Magazine
- OVERALL LENGTH:19.25″
- ADDL INFO:Includes Adjustable Bipod
- ADDL INFO:Access Rail & Thread Protector
- ADDL INFO:Breaks Down for Easy Storage
- GUN CASE:Hard Plastic