Oakley Standard Issue – Oak Si Bal M-frm3.0 Blk W-przm Arry
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Prizm(TM) Shooting is a revolutionary lens technology that drammatically enhance contrast and visibility over a wide range o light condition that allows shootersto see clearly, react faster and shoot with confidence. The Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 surpasses ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection. The M Frame 2.0 additionally meets MIL SPEC MIL-PRF 31013. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite(R), a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. It also features a clip that holds the lens and frame together providing more secure support.
- Lenses feature Oakleys HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
- Lenses feature a permanent anti-fog coating on the back surface
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out all of UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 220.127.116.11.
|Dimensions||7.50 × 4.50 × 3.25 in|
Oakley Standard Issue
Ballistic M-Frame 3.0