SHARE: Top 4 Media Lies About the Trump Immigration Ban
Body and mind: We must arm and train BOTH to keep America safe and free!
You’ve heard about Donald Trump’s Immigration Ban. But what you’ve heard so far is probably pretty unreliable.
Here are the highlights of the Immigration Ban:
- The ban temporarily suspended the U.S. refugee program for 120 days
- Temporarily bans all immigrants from seven Muslim countries for 90 days
- Ordered his administration to develop “extreme vetting” measures for immigrants from those countries to keep radical Islamic terrorists out of our great country
- Bars all Syrians from entering the U.S.
This Immigration Ban is extremely offensive. Its extremely controversial. And its exactly WHY we elected Donald Trump.
4th Biggest Lie About the Trump Immigration Ban: Trump DOES have the authority to do this!
Here’s the law that allows Donald Trump’s Immigration Ban:
U.S. Code § 1182 – Inadmissible aliens: “Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”
3rd Biggest Lie About the Trump Immigration Ban: This ban is TEMPORARY!
I’m reading and listening to news reports from Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, and more. They are all talking about the Immigration Ban – but no one is reminding America that its temporary.
Here are some important timelines of Trump’s Immigration Ban Executive Order:
- The Secretary of State shall suspend the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP) for 120 days –
- During the 120-day period, experts shall review the process to determine what additional procedures should be taken to ensure refugees do not pose a threat to the security and welfare of the United States
2nd Biggest Lie About the Trump Immigration Ban: This ban does NOT ban everybody from traveling!
This ban specifically excludes:
- Foreign nationals traveling on diplomatic visas
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization visas
- C-2 visas for travel to the United Nations
- G-1 visas
- G-2 visas
- G-3 visas
- G-4 visas
1st Biggest Lie About the Trump Immigration Ban: This ban does NOT target Muslims!
The media is screaming and crying about Muslims being targeted.
That’s not true.
Here are the countries of “PARTICULAR CONCERN:”
- Iran, Sudan and Syria – all three listed by the US State Department’s as “state sponsors of terrorism”
- Iraq, Libya, Somalia and Yemen — designated “terrorist safe havens” by the US State Department
The Immigration Bill doesn’t care about MUSLIMS – it cares about TERRORISTS.
SHARE This Article to spread the word about these lies!