In modern America, Evil is not being put in check
Do these names ring a bell?
Nikolas Cruz. from Parkland Stephen Paddock from Las Vegas. Omar Mateen from Orlando. Dylan Roof from Charlotte, NC.
The only thing the corrupt media hasn’t lied to us about is that these guys were evil. The only thing all of America can actually agree on is the fact that we can’t keep allowing murderous terrorists and criminals with violent intent to come into our communities.
I don’t know what’s worse? The uncontrollable decay of America’s ethics due to the millennial idea that everybody can make up whatever truth they want.
Instead of the old fashioned idea that, “boys will be boys,” American culture is doing everything they can to make sure that boys WON’T be boys.
NSA. CIA. FBI. Homeland Security. Justice Department. Cops. They’ve all completely let us down – and worse, they have proven that they simply CANNOT protect us.
MESSAGE Directly to Rick Scott
Dear Mr. Scott,
I have always been a strong supporter and ally of yours. I’ve always given you the benefit of the doubt. I trusted your opinion. I did my best to see your point of view at the expense of my own.
I believed you were a refreshingly truthful conservative who would always do the right thing.
We feel betrayed, Mr. Scott. We feel as betrayed by you as the youth of Parkland Florida feel betrayed by the sheriff deputy that hid outside with the ONLY other gun on school campus.
I have always been a supporter of you, Mr. Scott. I have always looked at you as a hero – a warrior – a champion.
But you’re a traitor to party lines. A rhino. And dare I say it? You’re just like the rest of the crooked politicians who are still feeding in the swamp of Washington DC.
Floridians have had enough. I’m sorry, Mr. Scott, but it’s time for some fresh faces in Tallahassee.
Richard Corcoran would be wonderful to take your place.
Here’s the plan – but it’s much worse than you think
Have ANY Mental Issues? No guns for you!
Rick Scott says the goals of his new plan are to:
- Make it virtually impossible for anyone who has mental issues to use a gun
- Make it virtually impossible for anyone who is a danger to themselves or others to use a gun
Immediately, I have the following questions:
- Who determines what a “mental illness” is?
- Who determines when someone is a danger to themselves or others?
Would rape survivor Kim Corban be allowed to own a gun after being violently raped and getting PTSD?
Rick Scott: “Violent Threat Restraining Order” is “Very Simple” and “Common Sense”
Under Rick Scott’s new plan, he says it’s going to be “very simple” for someone to get a “Violent Threat Restraining Order” against you.
Here’s what we know about restraining orders:
- They are just a piece of paper – which criminals don’t follow anyway.
- They don’t work.
- True criminals don’t care about them and are NOT afraid of them!
Floridians beware: “Common sense” is the phrase the anti-gunners use when talking about gun control!
How does someone get a “Violent Threat Restraining Order” Against You?
As Rick Scott says, it’s a “very simple” and “common sense” process.
Here’s how it works:
- A court will be allowed to prohibit a violent or mentally ill person from purchasing or possessing a firearm (or any other weapon) when they receive a sworn request from a:
- Family member
- Community welfare expert
- Law enforcement officer
- What if your CRAZY spouse is lying and trying to hurt you?
- What about “due process” and “innocent until proven guilty?
What is considered, “any other weapons,” Mr. Scott?
A member of the press asked Governor Scott that exact question. Scott answered, “Timothy Mcveigh used fertilizer. Terrorists in New York used a box truck. We’re talking ANY other weapon.”
If your alarms aren’t ringing right now, they should be!
In theory, we would need to do the following:
- Stop anyone with a mental health “issue” from driving (vehicles have been used as weapons)
- Stop anyone with a mental health “issue” from buying fertilizer for their lawns (one guy used this to make a bomb)
- Stop anyone with a mental health “issue” from owning guns (only people who don’t seek treatment can own guns!)
- Stop anyone with a mental health “issue” from using knives, forks, and spoons (I’m sure someone has used a spoon as a weapon)
- Stop anyone with a mental health “issue” from playing sports (bats, hockey sticks are a no-go!)
- Stop anyone with a mental health “issue” from being in possession of a beer bottle (because they’ll get into a bar fight, duh!)
Where does it end?
So you get a “Violent Threat Restraining Order” against you. Now what?
According to Rick Scott, there will be “speedy due process for the accused.”
He further states that, “Fraudulent or false statements would face criminal penalties.”
This is 2018. The truth has been absent from courtrooms in America since the 20’s.
Here’s what happens if a court issues a “Violent Threat Restraining Order:
- You will be forced to surrender all firearms
- You cannot buy firearms until a court hearing
- You will have a 60 day waiting period before you can even ask for you firearm rights back
Under 21? No More Hunting or Target Practice for You!
Rick Scott’s new plan makes the following pretty clear:
- All individuals purchasing firearms must be 21 or older
- EXCEPTIONS for:
- Active duty
- Reserve military and spouses
- National Guard members
- Law enforcement
Rick Scott made it clear in his announcement that anyone under 21 may no longer be in possession of a firearm at any time for any reason; including target practice or hunting!
Bye-Bye Bump Stocks
In the middle of his announcement about mental health, Rick Scott seemingly randomly said, “We are going to completely ban the purchase or sale of bump stocks!”