Our Gun Store Policies
It is your responsibility to know the legality of the items you are ordering. You can only place an order if you acknowledge, agree to and accept the following:
If purchasing ammunition, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following…
- Someone over 21 years old must be present to sign for the package when it is delivered.
- You MUST be 21 years old to order any handgun ammunition and 18 years old to buy rifle ammunition from Florida Gun Supply.
- Your date of birth and driver license information must be provided when purchasing.
- You must have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.
- You have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution.
- You never have been a fugitive from justice nor an unlawful user of any controlled substance.
- You have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
- You have never renounced your US citizenship.
- You have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- You have never been subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening any individual, whether adult or child.
- You understand and accept full liability regarding its use as well as full responsibility for the safe use and storage of any ammunition you purchase and/or possess.
- Ammunition contains lead. Exposure to lead may result in health problems. Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, and cleaning of firearms, may result in exposure to lead. Use sufficient ventilation when firing and wash your hands after handling.
- You are not prohibited from purchasing the ordered ammunition by any local, state, or federal laws regarding your criminal background, drug use, domestic violence protective orders, or other prohibitions and you are at least 21 years old.
- Florida Gun Supply reserves the right to refuse any order.
If purchasing firearms, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following…
- You acknowledge, agree to, and accept all of the above conditions for purchasing ammunition and…
- You MUST be 21 years old to purchase hand guns and receivers. You MUST be 21 years old to purchase a long gun.
- Firearms are ONLY sent to licensed FFL dealers or C&R holders where applicable. If you are the end user and you are having your firearm shipped to a dealer for transfer, we must have your dealers FFL on file and you must have their permission to have your firearm shipped to them. Federal background checks are required before the FFL dealer can transfer the firearm to you. ALL dealers will charge you a fee for transferring a firearm and you should contact the dealer to ask the amount of that free prior to placing your order with us.
- Florida Gun Supply must have a current copy of the dealers signed FFL or Collector of Curio & Relics License (C&R) AFTER place your order with us. It is also required to have a copy of any other necessary licenses that may be required on file prior to placing your order.
- You understand and accept full liability for product failure or misuse. You also accept full responsibility and liability for the safe use and storage of any firearms you purchase and/or possess.
- All orders placed without, or prior to, a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License (or other necessary licensing) on file may be delayed without notice.
- Florida Gun Supply reserves the right to refuse any firearm order.
- If you order a firearm that normally comes with a mag that is not allowed in your state (due to high capacity for example), your firearm will be shipped without the mag and with no adjustment nor discount to the price of the firearm.
- You, the customer, are responsible for contacting your selected FFL prior to placing your order to verify the following:
- If they will accept the transfer for ALL items on your order.
- What is their current address and does it match what is shown in their listing on our site for your order?
- Are they still in business?
- What fees will they charge you for conducting the transfer?
- Florida Gun Supply will NOT be responsible for any issues that arise from the customer’s failure to follow this step.
- ALL items on an order will ship to the billing address on that order.
- All rifle, shotgun, and ammunition orders are shipped USPS (no PO Box addresses please).
- Handgun orders will either ship UPS Air or USPS Priority mail at the discretion of Florida Gun Supply.
- Accessory orders may be shipped via UPS Ground or any method offered by the USPS at the discretion of Florida Gun Supply.
- Due to federal regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package.
- Most orders are shipped within 48 to 72 hours of the order being placed. Please allow and plan for delays during high volume periods. You will receive an email with tracking info once your item has shipped. We ship to the USA only.
- Firearms will ONLY ship to an FFL holder (or C&R license holder if applicable). If you do not have an FFL, then you must find one in your area to handle the transfer for you.
- We do NOT ship to PO Boxes. No exceptions.
- Free shipping offers only applies to local Florida Gun Supply pick-ups.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- We are not responsible for typographical errors or any other wacky digital weirdness which may occur.
- Importation and manufacturing prices fluctuate frequently causing prices to sometimes rapidly and unexpectedly change.
- All prices are subject to change for any reason at any time.
Warranty for USED Firearms/Products
- Florida Gun Supply extends no warranty and is not responsible for any damages due to failure of used products.
- Used parts and firearms are sold as is. This “sold as-is” policy includes ALL C&R eligible firearms.
- We suggest having a certified gunsmith inspect, install and/or test all used parts and firearms prior to use.
- Owner’s manuals are provided with most, but not all, firearms.
Refunds & Refused Packages
- We follow the same refund and exchange policy as 99.9% of all gun stores: All sales are final, no exchanges or refunds.
- Online orders can not be canceled by email. Any cancellations via email will not be accepted. You must call 352.270.3087 during normal business hours and speak to a representative to cancel you order.
- Orders can not be canceled after 24 hours of order being placed. After 24 hours all sales are final, refunds are not available.
- Florida Gun Supply reserves the right to refuse any order for any reason.
- Refused packages will not result in automatic refund, so please be sure of your purchase before submitting. Thank you for your understanding of this policy.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Cashier’s checks
- Money orders
NOTE – If you are making payment with credit or debit card, please understand Florida Gun Supply will take no responsibility for any overdraft charges associated with the transaction; this includes any charges associated with processing errors, etc.
2 Ways to Place Order Your Order(s)
- Order online at www.floridagunsupply.com
- Call us at 352.270.3087 to place your order