Morgan and Morgan Defends Terrorist Organizations
We spoke out about Islamic Extremism: Morgan and Morgan tried to silence us.
In response to the Chattanooga, TN terrorist attacks, we used our 1st Amendment rights to free speech to post a sign outside of our small gun shop. Our goal was simple: to encourage Americans across the nation to stand up against the political correctness that was leading to loss of life.
The problem was simple: Americans saw many red flags from Islamic Extremists BEFORE they committed acts of terror – but never reported these red flags for fear of being called “Islamophobes” or “racists.”
We wanted to show America that it was “OK” to ask tough questions about radical Islam – even if it made others feel offended or uncomfortable.
Morgan and Morgan Files Lawsuit Against Florida Gun Supply: MORGAN AND MORGAN LOSES
All human life is equally valuable. We believe that every human life – regardless of race, or background – is equally valuable. It must be protected!
We are not racists – we condemn racism in any way, shape, or form.
BUT – we will ABSOLUTELY defend our rights to free speech!
Who was Morgan and Morgan Representing in This Lawsuit? CAIR: DESIGNATED A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION BY THE UAE!
Not only has the Counsel for American Islamic Relations been designated a TERRORIST organization by the UAE – but they were also un-indicted co-conspirators in the largest case of funding terror ever prosecuted in the United States.
More facts about CAIR:
1) CAIR was created by the Muslim Brotherhood, an Islamic supremacist organization that pioneered 20th century Islamic terrorism and sanctions violence against civilians.
2) CAIR only has about 5,000 members, despite a membership fee of just $10.
3) CAIR represents the opinions of only 12% of Muslim-Americans according to Gallup.
4) CAIR receives financial support from foreign powers who have also provided direct support to Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda and Hamas.
5) CAIR has solicited money from sponsors of terror and received financial support from convicted terrorists.
6) CAIR founders have praised terrorists to Muslim audiences and said that suicide bombers are acting on behalf of Islam.
7) CAIR has raised funds for terrorists under the guise of helping 9/11 victims.
8) CAIR board members have called for the overthrow of the United States and the imposition of Islamic law. CAIR has suggested applying Sharia punishment (ie. the death penalty) to users who criticize Islam on the Internet.
9) At least 15 high-level CAIR staff members have been under federal investigation for ties to Islamic terror.
10) CAIR has discouraged Muslim-Americans from cooperating with law enforcement and has spent more time and money advocating on behalf of convicted terrorists than for their victims.
Check out this poster distributed by CAIR to the Muslim-American community nine years after 9/11.
“From its founding by Muslim Brotherhood leaders, CAIR conspired
with other affiliates of the Muslim Brotherhood to support terrorists.”
Assistant U.S. DOJ Attorney Gordon D. Kromberg
“Media in the United States is very gullible, ok? And they will see
that if you have something, especially as a Muslim, if you have something
to say, they will come running to you—and take advantage of that.”
CAIR Vice Chari Sarwat Husain