ZIPSTITCH DISCONTINUED: SELLING LAST OF INVENTORY
The makers of ZipStitch Medical have been acquired by a 3rd party company that has no interest in continuing this product. This is the LAST of this inventory!
This product contains the following:
- 1 ZipStitch device to close minor lacerations up to 1.5”>
- 1 alcohol wipe to clean the wound area,
- 1 gauze pad to help control bleeding
- 1 bandage to cover and protect the closed wound, supplies for one wound
ZIPSTITCH – bring it along for that extra peace of mind in any situation where cuts may occur.
- IT’S EASY TO USE AND EFFECTIVE: The intuitive Zip closure allows you to close minor lacerations in seconds with no pain or puncturing of the skin and is proven to be 8X stronger and leave less scarring than stitches, specially-designed adhesive lasts for up to 7 days
- FDA CLEARED, HOSPITAL GRADE WOUND CLOSURE, NOW AVAILABLE TO YOU: ZIPSTITCH technology has been clinically proven in over a dozen clinical studies. It is currently used in top hospitals nationwide and now it is available to you for over-the-counter use
- ALLOWS YOU TO BE PREPARED IN ANY SITUATION: Keep in your outdoor first aid kit for emergency preparedness or for home, workplace, school, dorm room, pools, wilderness adventures, camping, scouts, hiking, fishing, hunting, backpacking, sports, boating or mountain biking use
- A GREAT VALUE: Trips to the emergency room or urgent care to treat lacerations and cuts with surgical quality wound closure can cost hundreds of dollars with additional hassle and stress, ZIPSTITCH is an affordable option when you can’t make it to the ER.