This was our extreme response to the Orlando Night Club Attack!
5 Mile Open Carry March for FREEDOM!
Join other Patriotic Americans in standing up against ANY additional infringement on our 2nd amendment on the 4th of July 2016.
Florida law allows residents (and non-residents) to open carry while hunting, fishing, camping, or traveling to or from – or traveling to or from a shooting range/shooting event.
The COME AND TAKE IT MARCH event has the following primary goals:
- INSPIRE patriotic Americans to take action NOW to stop further attacks on our 2nd amendment freedoms
- REMIND the government that the 2nd amendment is power – and that we’ll protect it at all costs
- INFORM the government and biased media that we will NO LONGER be blamed for criminals and terrorists using guns UNLAWFULLY
- EXERCISE our 1st amendment rights to assemble (PEACEFULLY)
COME AND TAKE IT MARCH Details:
- Meet at Florida Gun Supply (118 N Pine Ave Inverness, FL 34450) and be READY TO MARCH by 8:30AM
- March together with open carry rifles, pistols (or no guns at all!) 5 miles from Florida Gun Supply to our shooting range (water will be provided, plenty of rest areas)
- Each patriot may fire 3 rounds at the range to enter the contest to win the free gun
- All firearms should be locked and loaded – this is not a drill!
- Rides will be provided from the shooting range back to Florida Gun Supply for a cookout (optional!)
ORDER YOUR COME AND TAKE IT SHIRT NOW!
RSVP Below – event cost is just $10 to cover marketing cost, food, and insurance!