CHARITY Pumpkin Blowup Bash 2016 (Wanna shoot exploding pumpkins?)
Support the 2nd amendment: Come shoot exploding pumpkins for the Hometown Heroes charity!
If you enjoy blowing stuff up for charity, this event is for you. Hometown Heroes has done some pretty amazing fundraisers here in Citrus County. We need to support these American Patriots with everything we can.
Go “like” the Hometown Heroes on Facebook and see what they’re all about.
Top 3 things you need to know about the Pumpkin Blow Up Bash:
- This isn’t our first rodeo. Like all our 2nd amendment events, this one will be run safely, smoothly, and with extreme amounts of fun and excitement while standing up for America.
- You can bring your own guns and ammunition (handgun calibers only, no 357s or magnums) or rent one from us for $20 bucks
- We’ll be strapping Tannerite to a pumpkin, shooting it, and watching it explode. Eye and ear protection is a must. Duh.
What is the cost of admission to the Pumpkin Blow Up Bash?
Cost of admission is as follows:
- $15 per shooter ($40 max per family)
- Kids and spectators FREE (under 16)
How can I RSVP for this event?
How can I get involved to help with this event?
We need help! Here are the main areas we need help with:
- Help selling tickets
- Volunteers for the day of the Pumpkin Blow Up Bash
- People to find businesses to donate raffle items
- Multiple golf carts to shuttle participants to and from their vehicles
Our deepest apologies for last year. We couldn’t host the annual Pumpkin Blowup Bash last year because the Citrus County Jeepers non-profit bailed on the event at the last minute. I guess supporting the 2nd amendment got too controversial for them.
Here are the simple rules we’re going to ask people to follow:
- Sorry, but there can’t be any alcohol at this event. Guns and alcohol don’t play well together 🙂
- We’re going to need to limit the shooting range to handguns (.22, .380, .38 special, 9mm, .40, .45) or .22 caliber rifles only
- Tannerite will be $6 a piece and pumpkins will range from $6 – $12 depending on the size.
Bring your guns, lawn chairs, family, and come out to support the kids of Citrus County!