Obama Wants Gun Confiscation: Top 5 Reasons You Need to Worry
Our President Gave Kudos to Australia for their Gun Confiscation
This is some really scary stuff.
In a Tumblr interview today, President Obama had this to say of Australia:
Couple of decades ago, Australia had a mass shooting, similar to Columbine or Newtown. And Australia just said, well, that’s it, we’re not doing, we’re not seeing that again, and basically imposed very severe, tough gun laws, and they haven’t had a mass shooting since.
Our levels of gun violence are off the charts. There’s no advanced, developed country that would put up with this.
For the first time in history, an American President has come out and publicly said that he’s pro-gun confiscation. He doesn’t just want more in-depth background checks on guns, nor does he want to register guns – his end goal is to take every gun out of the hands of every citizen in America.
Reason to Worry #1: Obama Downright Praised a Government for Forcefully Removing ALL Firearms from It’s Citizens
This is absolutely disgusting, and it should really upset and alarm you. Buy your guns and ammunition now – if he doesn’t get his way on gun confiscation, some other anti-gun nut will. Mark my words.
President Obama’s comments make it seem as if America’s gun violence is on the rise. By saying, “Our levels of gun violence are off the charts,” he is insinuating, and wrongfully so, that America’s gun violence is on the rise.
This is simply not true. America’s gun violence is at a 20 year low as of this year!
Reason to Worry #2: Obama is Making People Think Gun Violence is On the Rise
This is a lie.
Let me break down the math for you.
- Firearms related homicides have declined by 39% from 1999 to 2011
- Non-fatal firearms crime fell 69% during the same time period (1999 to 2011)
- The percent of homicides that involved a gun dropped 71% during the same time period
Americans, Obama is lying to us and making us believe that violent crime is on the rise. It’s absolutely not.
Reason to Worry #3: When Australia Confiscated Guns, Crime Went UP!
Australia’s gun ban happened in 1996 – it was called the National Firearms Agreement. It banned all semi-automatic firearms from private citizens.
Australia’s citizens were promised a safer country because these guns were taken away by force.
Did Australia get safer? Here are a few statistics:
- Gun murders increased 19%!
- Home invasions increased by 21%!
- Assaults with guns increased by 28%!
- Armed robberies increased by 69%!
The old saying goes, “When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.”
Reason to Worry #4: Obama is Issuing War Machines to Your Local Police Department
If this doesn’t alarm you, what will?
According to this article from the Washington Post, the Obama Administration has decided that all local law enforcement agencies need to have war machines to combat criminals.
Why should this concern you?
Have a look at the image below. It only shows ONE type of vehicle – the MRAP.
MRAP stands for, “Mine Resistance Ambush Protected” – and your town’s police force will be getting one soon.
Here are a few tiny towns that have recently received one of these vehicles:
Towns and counties that have recently acquired an MRAP:
- Population 51,000: Lyon County, Nevada
- Population 22,000: Watertown, Connecticut
- Population 12,000: Madison, IN
- Population: 18,000 Willimantic, Connecticut
- Population: 13,000 Justice, Ill
- Population 16,000: Roanoke Rapids, N.C.
Reason to Worry #5: Obama is Militarizing Your Local Police Force
According to this article by Salon, the number of SWAT teams are up over 300% in counties with a population of less than 50,000.
What do we mean by militarizing local police forces? Exactly what it sounds like. Here are some examples.
As the New York Times reports:
During the Obama administration, according to Pentagon data, police departments have received tens of thousands of machine guns; nearly 200,000 ammunition magazines; thousands of pieces of camouflage and night-vision equipment; and hundreds of silencers, armored cars and aircraft.
Here are four examples that are particularly scary, but are happening all across the United States:
- Keene NH has had 2 murders since 2009
- They received a FREE Ballistic Engineered Armored Response Counter Attack Truck
- There’s a picture of the truck below.
- Paragould, Arkansas has a population of 27,000 and a growing crime rate
- The mayor of Paragould says that if you’re just walking your dog, you’re going to be asked for an ID and required to prove that this is what you’re doing
- This is nuts! This is not freedom!
The Bottom Line is This: Get armed. Get trained. Carry daily.
Do what it takes to sell anything but your guns. Stock up while you still can. Long live the Republic!