NEW: 5MW BLUE Laser!
- Made of anodized aircraft grade aluminum
- Blue 5mW laser
- Windage and elevation adjustment
- Weaver style mount
- Includes continuous on/off end cap & Momentary on/off wire pressure switch
- Excellent for quick target acquisition
- 500m range
Why do I want BLUE laser on my gun instead of a Red or Green laser?
We add red lasers to our guns for low light conditions. Red lasers aren’t really all that effective during the daytime – it’s simply too bright outside to get much use from them. Green lasers are OK during the day – but when shooting outdoors, they may end up being a bit harder to see when shooting. Trees, grass, and other green things may make it harder to focus on the color of your laser, and they can often be way too bright in low light conditions.
Blue lasers, on the other hand, offer the following benefits:
- Perfect for low light conditions
- Easier to differentiate during the daytime conditions
- Extends battery life as much as 4x-5x longer than green lasers
- Blue lasers are not susceptible to cold weather like green lasers